Administrative Law Attorneys Protect Your Liberty, Livelihood and Due Process Rights
Administrative law is composed of the rules, regulations and procedures established by federal, provincial or state agencies. When you are facing an Administrative Law Matter or need representation at a hearing, you need the assistance of a skilled attorney who has experience with these matters. At Law Firm and the Law Offices of Ken J. Berger Esq. MD JD, we have 8 years of experience representing clients before numerous agencies and tribunals.
We achieve the best results for our clients and assist with:
- Regulatory Litigation
- Representation before Tribunals
- Representation before Professional Colleges, Hospitals, and Universities
- Judicial Reviews
- Federal Court Matters
- Professional Discipline Matters
- Children’s Aid and Child Protection Matters
- Securities Act Matters
- Public Inquiries
- Competition Act Matters
- Occupational Health and Safety Matters
- Provincial Offences Prosecutions
- OHIP Appeals
- Health Canada or Federal Regulations related to Health
- Refugee or Immigration Matters when related to Health
- Environmental Protection Agencies
- Regulatory Matters in New York related to Physicians, Nurses, Allied Health, or Medicine
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and Ontario Department of Human Services
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Guarding against unchecked power
In a system where an agency functions as the executive, legislative and judiciary all rolled together, you need a strong advocate on your side.
Defending professional and business licenses
Whether you are a restaurateur, a surgeon or an architect, your license is your livelihood. We have represented physicians, nurses, therapists, engineers, dentists, insurance brokers, and many other professionals in hearings before their Colleges or before state boards:
A disciplinary hearing is a serious matter for any license holder. As soon as you have notice of a licensing board complaint or investigation aimed at you, contact a capable administrative law attorney immediately.
Contact us for determined administrative law representation.
If you have been accused of wrongdoing by a regulatory agency or feel your home or business has been unduly burdened by government regulations, contact Law Firm and the Law Offices of Ken J. Berger Esq. MD JD today. Call us at 416-356-9919 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. The firm is conveniently located in Toronto.